Monday, January 17, 2011

Grandfather Shot By Marziya Shakir 3 Year

161,985 items / 1,278,123 views

I have just entered my house , face cleaned head bandaged , I had gone to shoot my dear friend Pappu Bhais Kurla Juloos 2011 , this is one juloos I try not to miss if I am in Mumbai , as this was the juloos I shot with my American friend mentor Dr Glenn Losack MD .. and the Shias cant forget this kindly American man , who shot our Shia angst, our pain that we call Ghame Hussain.

I saw the guys cutting their heads Kamazani this evening and with my camera round my neck I grabbed a long dagger leaping into the air I did Tandav on the Soul of Shimr my dance of Death..

My bleeding would not stop, but the JUST guys did a great job, cleaning it with rose water , and doing the needful..

I came home and Marziiya said Dada you have done Kama and shot this picture ,, Marziya is 3 year old the worlds youngest street photographer who shoots like a professional on the Nikon D 80..


This is my humble introduction to Pappu Bhais juloos with 17 Zujanas taboots alams ...and the Shias of Mumbai in the forefront.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube