Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Facebook Flu Mask

Hi,

Our systems indicate that you've been misusing certain features on the site. This email serves as a warning. Misuse of Facebook's features or violating Facebook's terms of use may result in your account being disabled. Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Please refer to www.facebook.com/help.php?page=421 for further information.

The Facebook Team

My reply to the Facebook Team

I am shocked at your insensitivity , I am not abusing any person, I am not selling any commercial commodity I am showcasing the Hijra cause through Facebook , nothing else , I find this warning an insult to me as a blogger and a decent human being and as a person who follows Facebook guidelines.
Thank you for not seeing the difference between a blogger and a positive spam.

I will not be posting any more links at Facebook..

I wont be accessing Facebook either..

I think you should see case on its individual merit and than take a decision instead of a general robotic view..

I thank you and wish you the very best.

I think Flickr is the only place that is more bloggger friendly and broadminded than you guys pretend to be..and this is my honest appraisal as a Facebook user..

A person who sent me abusive threat on my Facebook mail is condoned by you but a person who is peaceful is targeted for posting links of blogs from Flickr surprises me and my moderation as a blogger photographer and a pedestrian poet.

You have to learn to be more understanding and human ..is all I can say .

Thanks
Firoze Shakir
Photographer no1
Mumbai
18 August 2009

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube