Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HIJRAS OF AJMER 2009- Sizzling Simran

This was shot on the night I reached Ajmer , my rickshah had dropped me in the back lanes of Moti Katla the Hijra Paradise of Ajmer .
From Moti Katla I came to my host and benefactor Peersab Fakhru Miyas house dropped all my stuff and came to meet him at his spiritual darbar Hujra no 6, I paid my respects to him,at the Hujra , taking his permission I wandered out, collected my camera from his house , as photography is totally banned in the Dargah premises..

From there I went and paid my respects to the Head of the Rafaees Nobat Ali Baba at Char Yar than I met the Hijra Bawas the Malangs who live on the graves.

Finally I made my way to Moti Katlla to shoot Hijras ..I shot this hijra damsel, but she was rude to me in the beginning, I asked her the reason, it turned out to be a very flimsy one.

I had failed to recognize her she is Sizzling Simran from Delhi I shot her in Mumbai a few years back at the All India Hijra Sammelan...Park Site Vikhroli..

Than I began shooting her as gradually she started opening up, her picture at my Flickr photo stream.is the most viewed picture ..# 71 people call this photo a favorite
# Viewed 142,287 times ..this picture is my notoriety to fame..titled
Tantric Sex The Hijda Way

www.flickr.com/photos/firozeshakir/1078029581/

However I never saw her after that but her beauty , rare exotic can attack any normal mans fading libido..she has a Tantric power of seduction, she knows and uses it to her advantage a poison sweet and bitter that kills you permanently..
I am told men have given up all they had for her, but she belongs to no one..

She is what Hijra dreams are all about..She is the Introduction to my new Hijra series I am posting at Flickr and cross blogging to my Hijda -Eunuch blogs at Word Press .

And I have to sort and upload, I wanted to make a special set of the Bawas and ,Malangs of Ajmer 2009 but I type with a single finger so I let it pass.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube