Saturday, August 1, 2009

Frame Boxed

This and the following pictures of this series were shot by Mr PK Bhatia , he too taught me photography once upon a time , though I wanted to know more about old veteran photographers like Bhardwaj, Kashinath , Unwalla and Mitter Bedi Syed Saab, .and the early founding fathers of Photographic,Society of India my erstwhile camera club.
PK and I meet mostly during the Idd Namaz at the Bandra Station, and he is an excellent shot.

We met at the Bandra Bazar Road Market where all this was shot.

The hair color was a disaster I told Billoo Barber Salim the 11 year old barber kid to make Henna for applying on my hair, he used Henna color instead, he charged me Rs 40/

Monotony is the mother of all invention, and the camera keeps boredom at bay, if only my work could give me the necessary peace of mind, business is in the dumps all around.
Sometimes I think people dont like wearing clothes and are bent on killing the tailor in me.

My blogs dont rake in the bread is the greatest rant of my wife and a chorus from her daughter against me..

My sons are more peaceful, more obedient including my son in law who is also my son per se.

He has only racing cars in his photo shop head ..resized and rasterized in words of marital comfort.

Marrying a Shakir is like a monkey taking a ride on the back of a hungry crocodile aaaaaaaaaaah

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube