Monday, August 20, 2007

Indians love bashing Indians ..Dogpile of Hate

I was reading the stuff on the recent Orkut search, Shiv Sena , on dogpile, I had time to kill, so I read a few of them,I was shocked and stunned at the aftermath of the cybercafe bashing, one gentleman seems to have been the cause of ruffling the feathers of die hard Shiv Sena, grassroot cyberfire fighting nerds, so they have all ganged up against this NRI blogger, but to hit him hard they broke a few Muslim imaginary skulls unskillfully.
We get upset when somebody alludes to the integrity or character assasinates our leaders,but if we see on introspection, we as individuals, as collective mobocracy have more hate within us than Hate communities.
We are full of venom, waiting with clench fists to hit , smash faces, atleast the guys who use the net as a tool, possibly educated net savvy, have much more hate, more for a particular community hating words.It hurts not just as a Muslim but as a thorough bred born Indian.
I always believe the country of our birth is the country of our destiny.
Religion and the country are two sides of a coin, no religion is worth its salt if it places the country on a lower rung.This is not my field of blogging, but what I have to say can be read without me trying to sound wounded..I am against Hate of all kinds for any ethnicity or humanity.My religion and my country taught me that through what was imparted as upbringing by my parents.
I write about all religion, I was shocked India Blogs does not have a category for people who blog on Interfaith, so I had to write a Professional Blogger which I am not.. I need no votes that I am on search engines people see my pictures read me , is enough for me.
The trouble is most of the times it is Indians who do not like Indians.
Indians love bashing Indians .Dogpile of Hate.
I saw how I scared the other crabs in a bottle at Sulekha Blogs when I posted 600 blogs in six days.They blocked me saying my language was fuck oriented..Lol
I write about Hijdas , without denting or bruising my sexual orientation, but if given a magnanimous choice I would rather be a Hjda than a dogpile of shit hating Man.
The countrys law , order is everyones problem it affects all of us, hate progroms affect all of us, when Maratha leaders are denigrated it affects us all, as we are proud mee Mumbaikars.
But online Orkut is a mighty Google money generating giant, they should see that haters are not promoted, lets have more Gandhigiri on the cybernet...More Love communities.
For me a blogger 20 months old the Internet , I have given more to Google Search free than a pendant to my own wife.
I get scared when web sites ask me to upgrade, fuck we keep your readers entertained , you should be giving us free upgrades not the other way around.. sometimes you got to bend rules...to keep the Internet Junta happy beaming smiling from cheek to cheek.
It was only Buzznet that gave me free extra uploads..Thank You Steve Haldane wherever you are ..Buzznet refugee..Ha Ha

photographerno1.wordpress.com/2007/06/11/indians-love-bas...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube